Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues to report or questions.
Clearing Browser Cache
Periodically it is helpful to clear your browser's cache. Below are linked instructions on how to clear the cache for each browser we support.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history-sfri47acf5d6/mac
If you are experiencing issues with viewing media or other issues that you are not seeing in other browsers or on other machines, you may have a browser extension that is blocking content in Forum. We provided instructions on how to check browser extensions for each browser below.
- Chrome: Input chrome://extensions/ into the address bar.
- Firefox: Input about:addons into the address bar.
- Safari: Select Safari and then Preferences. Navigate to the Extensions tab.