Download Single Media File
- Double click on an item to open it.
- Under the media viewer, select Media then Download Media.
- You will be prompted to select where to save the media file. The same filename will be used unless you alter it.
- You can also export a single media item from the project view by clicking on the checkbox next to the item and selecting Download Media Files from the menu bar.
Batch Download Media Files
Use the batch download media function if you would like to export media for any purpose. Currently, you may batch download up to 100 media files at one time into a zipped file, which will be sent to your user email address. Downloading the media does not remove it from your project, but rather exports a copy of your original media file.
To batch download media files:
- If you would like to select as much media as possible to download from your project, change the display setting in the item panel to view 100 items per page, then check the select all box. You can also select specific items by using use Control + click (Command + click for Mac).
- The Actions Bar will appear at the top of your project. Click Download Media Files.
- You will receive a confirmation box specifying that this will compress the files. Select OK to confirm this action. You will receive an email with a zip file of the selected media. The arrival of this email depends on the number and size of the media files selected.
- When you receive the email, select the “ready for download” link and use an unzip utility to open the file. Files will be exported with their SSID prepended, example: [SSID] _ [Original Filename].