- Collection Loader: https://www.jstor.org/admin/collection-loader/login
- Contributor Support Site: https://support.contributors.jstor.org
Access and user management
To log into the the collection loader tool, please visit the login page.
If you'd like to add additional catalogers to your institution's account, please contact Support for assistance. At this time, it's not possible to provision access to additional users through the tool itself.
Customizing your institution page
Your institution page is the portal for all of your collections on JSTOR. Visit Guidelines for Customizing Your Institution and Collection Pages for instructions and guidelines for customizing your page.
You can find the URL of your institution page on JSTOR by clicking the Edit Institution Page button on the Collection Loader Home page. Your URL is listed below your institution description.
Creating and publishing collections
- Metadata Fields in Collection Loader - See our recommended collection metadata, how we map your metadata to fields on JSTOR, and download a metadata spreadsheet template.
- Create a Collection in Collection Loader - Step-by-step instructions for creating a new collection.
- Publish Items and Collections in Collection Loader - Instructions for publishing your collection to JSTOR and seeing the status of current and past publish operations.
Release Notes and technical information
- Supported File Types and Sizes - See the file types you can publish to JSTOR.
- Release Notes - We're continually improving and adding additional features to Collection Loader based on your feedback. Visit our Release Notes to see the latest updates.
Training and videos
Visit the JSTOR YouTube channel for how-to videos on using Collection Loader or check out our playlist below.